We are happy to announce that BioSIM researcher Sérgio F. Sousa is guest editing a research topic on “The Application of Quantum Mechanics in Reactivity of Molecules II” for Applied Sciences (IF 2.474).
Submissions are now open!
This Special Issue will focus original research papers and review articles related to any chemical problem to which quantum mechanics has been applied. The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Development and application of QM methods;
- QM studies on catalysis;
- QM studies on magnetic systems;
- QM studies on excited states;
- QM studies on transition metal chemistry;
- QM studies on organic chemistry;
- QM and QM/MM studies applied biological systems;
- Quantum dynamics;
- New or improved quantum mechanical methods;
- Software programs featuring QM codes.